Three Easy Steps
or enrol in a short course.
Start your application now!
As part of the application process you will be required to provide documentary evidence, e.g. details of any previous education:
- Copy of your Passport
- Student Statement
- Evidence of English Language proficiency
- Details of transcripts and graduation certificates of any previous education you have completed
Please note, you can attach the above listed supporting doumentation to the application form, email it to us or mail them. If you attach or email the information, you must bring the originals or verified/notarised copies with you when you arrive in New Zealand.
Verified / notarised copies must:
- be stamped with an official seal or stamp
- bear the printed name and signature of the person verifying the copy; and
- have the date when the copy was verified.
Once you have completed all sections and submitted your application, you will receive and email confirming your application.
Not sure about the process? Find out a bit more about the application and enrolment process.
Want to talk to someone? Contact the International Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com or +64 7 571 0190.