This section outlines the institution's policies and regulations. It is our intention to provide an environment of mutual respect and courtesy and we encourage you to raise any concerns you may have so we can work towards a solution as quickly as possible.
The friendly teams at the Information Centre, Ako Awe and Student Experience are all very happy to talk you through anything you wish to discuss personally. You can also raise any concerns you have with your class representative.
- 2017 Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Regulatory Framework for Quality Assurance (pdf, 420kb) (Academic Statute, Academic Regulations, Quality Management System and staff and student Codes of Conduct).
- 2017 Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Student Code of Conduct (pdf, 83kb)
- 2017 Domestic Student Withdrawals and Transfer Fees Schedule (pdf, 562kb)
- 2017 International Student Withdrawals and Transfer Fees Schedule (pdf, 584kb)
- 2017 Non-Academic Student Fees (pdf, 497kb)
- 2016 Waiariki Bay of Plenty Polytechnic Enrolment Terms and Conditions (pdf, 270kb)
- 2016 Student Regulations, Electronic Resource Agreement, and Withdrawal/Refund of Fees Policy (including Student Code of Conduct)
With the establishment of Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology we have adopted new Regulations, Students Code of Conduct and academic policies (also known as our QMS). These come into effect on 1 January 2017 and can be found on the Quality Management (QMS) page.
For the remainder of 2016 the regulations, codes of conduct, policies and procedures (collectively referred to as the QMS) of the ‘regional hub’ institution at which you have enrolled in 2016 continue to apply. These will remain in place until 31 December 2016.
This means if you are a student who originally enrolled at Bay of Plenty Polytechnic or in a programme offered by Bay of Plenty Polytechnic then you will be bound by Tauranga Hub regulations, codes and policies.