Windermere Campus Parking
Free parking is available at Windermere for students and staff and there are designated bicycle racks, motorcycle parking spots and parking spaces for people with disabilities (with display of a mobility card).
Parking areas can be seen on the printable campus map (pdf, 122kb)
Bongard Centre Parking
Cliff Road and Dive Crescent, both down by The Strand, are $2 and $2.50 per day respectively and are only a 5-7 minute walk to the Bongard Centre.
Unfortunately Tauranga City Council has had to make some tough choices about how parking is managed in the central city, and the student discount that used to be available at Elizabeth and Durham Street car parks will no longer be offered.
Check out Tauranga City Council's parking page for the full list of parking options around town.
And remember that you get a discount on the Bayhopper bus service when you show your student ID.
Bayhopper bus numbers 2 and 55 stop at Windermere Campus almost every half hour. The bus stop is located on Windermere Drive, adjacent to the Student Learning Centre, Te Aongahoro (A Block).
The Tauranga City central bus stop on Wharf Street is within walking distance of the Bongard Centre.
Timetables are available:
- from the Information Centre
- by phoning BayBus on 0800 4 BAYBUS (0800 422 9287) or
- on the Baybus website
Windermere Campus Bus Stops
- Fronting WBoPP Campus – TCC Stop ID T434 (servicing Route 2 & Route 55)
- Fronting No.73 Windermere Drive – TCC Stop ID T542 (servicing Route 2 & Route 55)
Bongard Centre Bus Stops
- Willow Street bus interchange – servicing Routes 1, 2, 33, 36, 40, 55, 59, 60, 62 & 70
- Grey Street bus stop – fronting No. 62 Grey Street TCC Stop ID T214 – servicing Routes 1, 2, 33, 36, 40, 55, 59 & 70
- Cameron Road – fronting No. 171 Cameron Road – TCC Stop ID T49 – servicing Routes 1, 2, 36, 40, 55, 59 & 70