Quality Management System (QMS)
The Quality Management System (QMS) is not just words, rules or optional standards. It's about shared values and attitudes that enable and encourage staff to have pride and passion in the service they provide and the outcomes achieved, seeking continuous improvement at all times.
The 2016 QMS Policies are grouped under themes. These relate to:
- Community relationships and marketing
- Facilities management
- Finance management
- Governance and leadership of the institution
- Health and safety
- Human resources
- Information systems support
- Programme and course development
- Quality enhancement
- Student information guidance and support systems
- Teaching and learning
For QMS policy as it relates to 2017 please refer to the 2017 QMS page.