Toi Ohomai in Tauranga offers videoconferencing facilities at both Bongard and Windermere campuses for staff and students as well as the general public.
Videoconferencing lets you hold high-quality, interactive meetings with two or more participants at different locations in New Zealand or overseas.
- hold an interview with a potential student or employee in the UK
- meet fellow researchers from Christchurch for a show and tell
- talk to a friend in Australia
- bring your class to 'meet' a guest speaker in South Africa
- show your products to a potential client in Invercargill
To find out more about videoconferencing and fees, learn about system requirements for the other party, and to make bookings, please contact:
ISS Service Desk
07 571 0190 | 0800 267 7659
Toi Ohomai staff can schedule a videoconference via the staff intranet.